Sunday 26 June 2011

Such Excitement

Just a quick note to say that I am really excited. A new shop has opened up in Stonehouse, where I live, called The Craft Emporium. It is compact and bijou, as they say, but they are taking in craft work from local crafters and selling it for them. This weekend I submitted a whole stack of my encaustic art work - framed pictures, mounted pictures, bookmarks and key rings and they loved them. So keep your fingers crossed. It seemed very odd to see my pictures hanging on a wall in a shop! They are still on the look out for more crafters from the locality so could this be you? Note: they do not take cards as the shop owner is a card maker herself but they take all other craft work from pottery to cross stitch and from hand made cosmetics soaps to jewellery.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl will keep my fingers crossed they go down a storm, your encaustic work is gorgeous so I dont see why not. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news that they've taken in, you'll have to keep an update on how they go now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx