Sunday 28 April 2013

Messing with Pebeo Fantasy Prisme Paints

Good morning.

Happy Sunday. What with one thing and another it has been so long since I have blogged. I just hope I haven't forgotten how to do it! But now things should be slightly less hectic at work and so hopefully I will be able to craft in the evenings instead of falling asleep!

Last weekend, I did manage to have a bit of a play with "free form" fantasy Prisme paint. No Cerne Relief paste was used.

 
These two frames were laid on my desk ensuring that they were a flat and level as they could be. Then I just poured and dripped various colours onto them and let them do their own thing. The results are brilliant. I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx