Tuesday 10 August 2010

Seahorse


Seahorses, aren't they amazing. Well, here is one from an Elusive Images stamp (as is the seaweed and shell combo). The board is 7" x 5" so you can see that these are sizeable stamps. This is a fairly simple picture having been painted with various shades of blue and green with the stamped images applied on top once the background was dry. I keep thinking that it needs some embellishment but I do not have anything suitable at present so rather than rush it and do something I will regret, I will wait until the right things come along. What do you think? All comments gratefully received.

2 comments:

  1. wow, i love this. just stunning lovehelen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is again, a brilliant work of art...your really clever with these,love the image and I think your right about waiting for the right thin to come along to match it.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx