Monday 9 August 2010

Digital Scrapbooking.

Good morning to you all. I have recently started looking at digital scrapbooking and it is great fun. I thought originally that it was a bit of a cheat and could not compare to the real thing. How wrong I was. You can get some marvellous effects that you could not do in reality and you never have to wait for glue to dry! If you go to www.daisytrail.com and in the search box type in shirlfreeman, you will be able to see what I have been up to. Sorry, I have not worked out how to do a link straight to the site. If anyone can give me some advice on how to do this, then please do! I tried using the link button whilst creating this post but when I published this blog the link was not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx