Sunday 18 September 2011

Exciting things are happening

Good morning. Sorry I have not been around much of late but things are happening and so I have not had time to make cards and do challenges.

I have the opportunity to start holding workshops in both rubber stamping and encaustic art. I am hoping to start the encaustic classes in October so all my energies are being directed at getting this sorted out. Initially I will be holding the workshops in the Craft Emporium in Stonehouse which is currently stocking some of my encaustic pictures  and also some of my acrylic flower paintings. Once I am up and running I will be able to hold them anywhere so I will be starting to look for other venues. It is even something I can do in people's homes. How exciting is this.

This picture shows two of my new encaustic pictures. These are the first I have painted on canvas rather than the usual glossy card. To see some more of my canvas encaustic work click here

Once I have got these classes underway, as I have already had a lot of interest following a demonstration day at the shop a couple of weeks ago, then I will contemplate the rubber stamping one.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl, WOW these look fabulous hun, I love the colours, really grabs the attention....great news about the classes, good luck with them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shirl those two are stunning I love the bright colouring, and im sure your lessons will be a success as you are so talented. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx