Tuesday 27 September 2011

Encaustic Art Workshops and New Artwork - Jungle

Good morning.

A quick update. The workshops are go! All the equipment is ordered - it should arrive today or tomorrow and the workshop dates are booked. I have 6 sessions set up for 2011 so all I need now is to start advertising and to take some bookings. I have another demonstration session set up for this Friday afternoon. I am so looking forward to that.

Here is a new piece of Encaustic Art that I created at the weekend. It is on canvas board and it is about 10 inches by 12 inches in size. I used a hot air gun and the scribing tool to create this and I am so pleased with the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx