Good morning and welcome to another cold and frosty one.
This card is for three challenges, the links for which are given below. Two challenges and a Bear Theme on the other other was anything but a Christmas card.
I am a great bear lover, having a collection of about 60 of them. Therefore I was horrified to realise the I had nothing about bears in my craft collection. Consequently I had to make do with what I had got i.e a lot of stuff bears. So it is my pleasure to introduce to your Spencer Bear.
I took a photograph of him and imported it into Digital Scrapbook Artist 2. I put the photograph through Cut Out Studio and removed all the background. Then in Photo Lab I removed the colour and gave it more of a sketch look. Once printed on Super Smooth paper, he was recoloured using Promarkers and then the edges aged with 2 different colours of Distress ink.
The background was a piece of white card that I was using to mop up excess Glimmer Mist sprays last week when I was making a large batch of A4 decorated card up for future use. When the masks got too much spray on them I put them upside down onto the sheet and the excess spray was transferred. Do this enough times and you get some quite interesting patterns! This card was trimmed to size and then any white areas covered over with distress ink and the edges aged with ink too.
A ribbon was wrapped around the card and then it was bonded to the dark brown A5 base card.
Mean while the picture and a backing mat was cut out with some Nestabilities. These were mounted onto the card and the three flowers, which I made a few weeks ago, were attached with Pinflair Glue.