Sunday 25 November 2012

Anything but a Card

Well the challenge was for anything other than a card so here is one of my encaustic art paintings.

The sky was created on a hot plate to give the interesting effect. The main part of the picture was done with the iron whilst the fence, birds and dragonflies were created with the stylus.

This was one of the pictures that I had in my recent exhibition in Stroud.

I am putting this in to the following challenge:
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything but a Card

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, love the orange shades in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Shirl. Love the colors - the entire scene is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy and we hope you will join us again.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl

    I am back again without my DT hat. I love your blog and your work is truly beautiful. I am now a happy follower of your blog and will be back. I am having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx