Thursday 6 October 2011

Dragon Flight

Good morning.

A quick blog to show one of my encaustic pictures that I produced while doing a demonstration at the shop in Stonehouse last Friday. These are my favourite sort of colours for fantasy encaustic pictures and I just love dragons. This is A5 in size mounted in an A4 border.

The dragons were produced from two rubber stamps using Stazon ink so as not to smudge the images when the molten wax was applied over the top. All of the wax work was done with an iron.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shirl that is stunning I love that colour choice, its beautiful. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's dragons and it's purple, it's perfect!
    Looks brilliant, especially considering it was done during a demonstration, so faster!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx