Saturday 18 September 2010

Heritage Scrapbook Page (Digital)


This is the sort of page that is would be almost impossible to do in traditional scrapbooking. The photo, which dates from around the early 1930s is of my Dad's Mum. There is no way, in the traditional sense, that you could put the faded image of the photo onto the backing paper like that. Well, not without having the negative and putting it onto the paper through photographic processes anyway. I always loved this picture when I was little. The long string of pearls and the dress were fascinating.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shirl, what a fabulous scrapbook page Im still trying to come to terms with the serif program, so you never know I may get the hold of the different techniques. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx