Saturday 16 February 2013

Needle Felted Scenes

Good morning,
I have been experimenting again. Last weekend, when I was staying with some friends, I took my needle felting stash as I knew I would be awake long before them!
Hence I started having a play and this is what I came up with. They are all made from wool fibres from the base up.
Once I got home I ran them through my embellishing machine just to make sure that they were well and truly needle felted. I have to say that I am quite pleased with the effect.
I trimmed them up and mounted them onto white card cut out with a beautiful Spellbinder die before attaching them to a A5 card base embellished with a beautiful double sided satin ribbon.
I will have them on my craft stall today the the Stonehouse Community Centre in Gloucestershire.

1 comment:

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx