Saturday 29 December 2012

Coming Soon - A New Monthly Crafting Challenge

Good afternoon.

It is nearly the end of 2012 and will soon be the start of a New Year. To celebrate this fact, I am starting a new  Crafting Challenge. It will be a monthly challenge for now but I want to make it fortnightly in the future. I hope that you will like the fact that it will be open to any type of craft as long as it fits the challenge theme. I do not want to limit it to one craft as there are so many out there which need an outlet for the world to appreciate.

With any luck, the first challenge will be announced on 1st January...... as long as I can work out the technical bits! Do please watch this space for more information.

Love,
Shirl xx

1 comment:

Thank you for popping over and taking the time to leave a comment. I love to receive them. Hugs, Shirl xx